How do I withdraw my money at Shein Wallet?

When you log in to your account >> click on "Withdraw" under "My Portfolio" >> Complete the amount without "$" and "Spacebar" >> Click on the "Send" button. Find an example photo below.

This amount will be deposited in the original payment form that you used to make the purchase. Make sure the original payment method is up to date and still valid.

If you have paid with PayPal, refunds will reach your PayPal account in 2-7 business days; If you paid by credit card, the bank will take the card 7 to 14 business days. Please note that we cannot control the speed of your card bank.

For more Info Contact shein customer service, Shein Customer Service

Also read about Shein Return Policy

Comments

  1. Thank you, for writing and sharing such an amazing blog post. I really got a lot of information from your blog post... Shein Payment Issues

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How To Get A Shein Gift Card

How do I return my order on SheIn?